RE:WARD WELLNESS SAVINGS PROGRAM
Many of our patients have begun to see the limitations of their traditional dental insurance plan and are looking for a better solution. In fact, dental insurance was not originally designed to be “insurance” in the traditional sense at all. It was designed to help offset some of the cost burden of dental care. Unfortunately, over the years these traditional plans have not grown with the rate of inflation. Many plans still offer the same $1,000 yearly maximum benefit that was offered at the inception of dental insurance in the 1950s. Instead of covering more services (such as dental implants), many are covering less and less with waiting periods, loopholes, and fine print restrictions.
Here at Ward Periodontics, we knew there had to be a better way, so we created one!
Welcome to Re:Ward.
With this special program, we provide most of the services here at Ward Periodontics for a discounted monthly fee. You can save on everything from your routine hygiene visits and exams to advanced periodontal procedures, including soft tissue grafting, periodontal pocket reduction procedures, and dental implants.
Our program includes these benefits for your convenience.
- NO yearly maximums
- NO deductibles
- NO claim forms
- NO prior-authorization requirements
- NO limitations due to pre-existing conditions
- NO waiting periods
- NO loopholes or limitations
We’ve created an in-house wellness program, designed to provide you access to the highest quality periodontal care at an affordable price.
Re:Ward Program includes:
- 2 examinations
- 1 emergency exam, including any necessary x-rays
- 2 preventative periodontal hygiene visits
- 2 screenings for oral cancer
- Up to 2 applications of fluoride tooth desensitization treatments
- 4 bitewing x-rays
- 50% off a full mouth series of x-rays
- 50% off CT scans
- 20% off additional hygiene visits
- 20% additional procedures from our roster of services
We believe in being transparent about our pricing and fees, so you can understand and estimate your out-of-pocket costs. If you have questions about pricing and need help determining if the Re:Ward program is right for you, we’re happy to help. Give us a call or ask for an in-person financial consultation.
Program Exclusions and Limitations
This program is a discount plan, not a dental insurance plan. The program fee is considered pre-payment for services.
It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental discount plan or dental insurance plan
- For treatment that, in the sole opinion of our doctors, is outside their capability
- For treatment in other dental offices
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind
- For IV sedation fees
- For costs of dental care that are covered under automobile medical insurance
- For services of injuries covered under workers’ compensation
This plan is only honored at Ward Periodontics. It cannot be used at any other dental office and is not dental insurance
In everything we do our goal is to have complete transparency with our patients regarding dental benefits and the fees surrounding treatment. We are happy to answer questions you may have about the cost of treatment. For our patients who have traditional dental insurance policies, we are happy to work with all benefit plans and accept assignment of benefits when allowed by the plan. We routinely obtain a breakdown of your benefits as a professional courtesy to help provide an estimate of your copay. Exact treatment costs can be obtained by filing a pre-determination with your benefit carrier, which we are happy to do upon request.