An Important Message from Dr. Audra Ward
Our highest priority is the safety of our patients, our team, and our community. In the midst of this ever evolving situation, our office is closely following the recommendations of the CDC and the ADA.
At this time, our office will remain open in order to serve patients with emergent dental needs ONLY. All visits will be scheduled by phone and will be by appointment only – walk-in appointments will not be permitted. Our goal is to see and treat dental emergency patients as needed in order to keep those patients from going to the emergency room and unnecessarily bogging down our healthcare system.
We will be screening patients prior to their appointments and limiting the number of patients and team members in the office at a time.
If you are experiencing or have experienced any of the following symptoms within the last 14 days, or if you have been in contact with someone who has experienced these symptoms within the last 14 days, your appointment will be postponed to a later date.
- Considered to be at a higher risk for contracting the disease based on your age or immune status
- Travel within the last 14 days
- Fever within the last 14 days
- Cough within the last 14 days
- Shortness of breath within the last 14 days
- Live with anyone who could answer “yes” to the aforementioned items